New admissions will be made subject to availability of vacancies
- Pupil who have attended any recognized school will be admitted with a School Leaving Certificate, Report card from the previous school and recent passport size photo.
- New students/pupils are admitted on payment of the tuition fee, activity fee and term fee and security deposit will also be payable at the time of admission. e fee once paid will not be normally refunded even if the pupil, for any reason leaves the School immediately after the admission.
- Admissions will be strictly based on merit. No special references or recommendations shall be entertained or considered.
- School Leaving Certificate will be issued only after the parent / guardian applies for the same on the prescribed form available in the School Diary.
- No School Leaving Certificate will be issued till the student pays all outstanding fees.
For admission in Class I, a child should be 5 years or more on or before 1st April.